Chai Spiced Chaga Chocolate Shake
Who doesn't love a good mylkshake, amiright? This one is packed with antioxidants and immune boosting properties from the chaga, sweetened with low-glycemic coconut sugar, and packs a nice little punch at the end with the zest of ginger your belly is sure to love.
- 1 cup nut mylk of your choice (almond, oat, hemp, coconut)
- 1 carton chaga chocolate Sacred Serve gelato
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp chaga extract (optional)
- Place all ingredients, except gelato, in the blender and blend on high for 30 seconds until combined.
- Add half carton of gelato and blend on low until combined.
- Add remaining carton of gelato and blend slowly until mylkshake is super thick and creamy.
- To kick up the mushroom power, add an additional 1/2 tsp of chaga!